Your health and safety come first!
Please be informed that we fully comply with the special health protocol (1881 / 29-05-2020) issued by the Greek Ministry of Tourism in collaboration with the Greek Ministry of Health, according to which special cleaning, sanitizing, disinfection and guest - personnel "handling" procedures are being defined for protection against the spreading of the Covid19.
Please be informed, that as a result of the application of this protocol some amenities or services might not be available or might be amended.
Please take a moment and read carefully the following information:
- Special and additional sanitizing and disinfection procedures are being applied (Combination of steam and disinfection solutions)
- Please follow and comply with the Covid-19 public health advice:
Do not shacking hands or hugging when saying hello or greeting other people.
Distance yourself at least 2 meters away from other people.
Wash your hands well and often.
Avoid touching your eyes, mouth or nose with unwashed hands.
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
If you have a fever and/or cough stay inside your suite and follow the instructions provided.
- Due to Covid-19 health protocol some services - amenities might not be available
(Daily cleaning of your suite is not available. It is taking place every 2 days in order for your possible contact time with the personnel to be minimized, additionally, towel replacement is taking place also every 2 days).
- Visitors are not allowed as an important health protection measure
- Every suite is disinfected and additionally sanitized prior to check-in and it is not available for 24hours before the check-in and for 24hours after the check-out
- Please let us know immediately if you feel sick (manifesting symptoms like fever, cough, breathlessness) and do not leave your suite
- If you feel that you want your body temperature to be measured please inform us
- If you wish to be PCR tested on the spot, this service is also available (special rates)
- For direct help and information you may also contact the 24/7 helpline of the National Organization of Public Health:
1135 or https://eody.gov.gr/en/covid-19/
- Nearby pharmacy:
- Address: Kydathineon 15, Athens 10558 - T. +30 210 3257700
- Address: Dionysiou Areopagitou 10, Athens 10558 - T. +30 215 215 1610
- Address: Chairefontos 10, Athens 105 58 - T. +30 210 3227854
Thank you for your time.
Your health and safety are our major concerns!
We wish you a safe and pleasant stay!
101 Adrianou Apartments Team
101 Adrianou Luxury Urban Stay
101 Adrianou Str. - 10558 Athens
+30 210 3238279 - 264
+30 6978 095053
* Regulations and procedures are subject to changes